Traditional, On-Campus Program for the 2019-2020 School Year:
|K5 - Half Day||K5 - Full Day||Grades 1-6||Junior High||High School|
- The monthly payment includes a $10 per month transaction fee.
- Annual payments and semi-annual payments do not have a transaction fee.
Discounts and Scholarships
There are various discounts and scholarships for which your family may be eligible. However, several discount opportunities have deadlines.
Learn more about how to make Faith Christian School affordable using Scholarship Tuition Organization (STO) funds.
- Ministerial Discount: 20% off all tuition
- Multiple Child Discount:
- 2nd and 3rd child: 10% off (lowest tuition)
- 4th and subsequent children: 50% off (lowest tuition)
- Only one discount per family applies
Initial Tuition Payment
- $275 per student ($20 of initial tuition payment is non-refundable)
Special Needs (STEP) Program
- Level 1 – Minimal: $500 additional tuition
- Level 2 – Moderate: $2,500 additional tuition
- Level 3 – Significant: $4,000 additional tuition
- Level 4 – Aide Required: $2,500 per quarter additional tuition
Additional fees may apply depending on student grade level and course electives. Fees are subject to change. All fees will be set by Parent Orientation day.
Elementary tuition includes the cost of field trips and activities.
Other fees: Kindergarten Supply fee/Graduation-$25, 6th Grade Graduation-$25.
Additional fees may apply depending on student grade level and course electives. Potential fees may include but are not limited to: 7-12th Grade Retreat, 7-12th Sports Fees – per sport, Art – per semester, Senior Graduation Fee, Band Fee.
Contact the school for more information.