To serve the homeschool community by offering programs, resources, and a school support system.
Programs and Resources
The initial tuition includes the rental of textbooks, purchase of workbooks, and other programs and resources as stated below. (Teacher guides, tests, and study guides are not available for use.)
Students who participate in the homeschool partnership may take part in the following activities: (*Additional fees apply)
- Field Trips*
- Chapel Services
- School-wide Events (Science Fair, Speech Meet, Math-a-Thon, etc.)
- Service Projects
- Faith Family Activities (D-Backs games, Faith Family Feast, etc.)*
- Standardized Testing*
Students may take part in “special” classes as scheduling and class size allow.
- Elementary students may choose from Art, Music, PE, Computers, and Spanish. (These courses meet twice a week).
- Secondary students may participate in any class offered as availability allows.
Students may participate in up to 3 special classes under the homeschool status.
Homeschool Tuition and Fees
$275 per student – The initial tuition includes the rental of textbooks, purchase of workbooks, and other programs and resources as communicated. (Teacher guides, tests, and study guides are not available for use.)
Students may take part in “special” classes as scheduling and class sizes allow.
- Elementary (specials only): $680 per class (Art, Music, PE) or $1,500 for all three.
- Junior High: $1,660 per class.
- Secondary: $1,860 per class.
Additional fees apply for field trips, ACSI events, Faith Family Activities, standardized testing, and other events as communicated.