Traditional, On-Campus Program for the 2017-2018 School Year:
|K5 - Half Day||K5 - Full Day||Grades 1-6||Junior High||High School|
|12 monthly payments||$435||$485||$535||$635||$702|
|10 monthly payments||$520||$580||$640||$760||$840|
|9 monthly payments||$577||$643||$710||$843||$932|
|8 monthly payments||$648||$723||$797||$948||$1048|
- The monthly payment includes a $10 per month transaction fee.
- Annual payments and semi-annual payments do not have a transaction fee.
Discounts and Scholarships
There are various discounts and scholarships that your family may be eligible for. However, several discount opportunities have deadlines.
Learn more about how to make Faith Christian School affordable using Scholarship Tuition Organization (STO) funds.
- Ministerial Discount: 20%
- Multiple child discount is 10% off the second and third (lowest tuition)
- Fourth and subsequent children pay only the registration fee to enroll. See additional fees below.
Special Needs (STEP) Program
- Level 1 – Minimal: (as deemed appropriate and as resources allow – no additional tuition)
- Level 2 – Moderate: $1,500 additional tuition
- Level 3 – Significant: $3,000 additional tuition
- Junior High and Senior High tuition now includes the *Spring Educational Trip (see note below).
- Elementary tuition now includes various program fees including field trips, activities, and computer fees.
- Additional fees may apply depending on student grade level and course electives. Fees are subject to change. All fees will be set by Parent Orientation day.
Potential fees may include, but are not limited to:
Kindergarten Graduation Fee (K5 only) – $20
6th grade Graduation Fee – $25
Junior High/High School:
Sports Fees – $60-$90
Fall Retreat – $100
Art – $50
Senior Graduation Fee – $100
*Spring Educational Trip – additional funds may need to be raised/paid on years where students take larger-scale trips. These will be announced in advance and ample time will be given to plan accordingly.
Contact the school for more information.
Empowerment Scholarship Accounts
A new law has just been passed for students with disabilities to receive private school scholarship funds. If your child is an Arizona resident, AND is identified as having a disability, AND 1) attended a public school full-time for the first 100 days during the prior school year 2) OR received a scholarship from a Student Tuition Organization, they may be eligible for funds.