Traditional, On-Campus Program for the 2023-2024 School Year:
|Kindergarten (K4/K5) - Half Day||$6,500||$3,250||$1,625||$650|
|Kindergarten (K4/K5) - Full Day||$7,400||$3,700||$1,850||$740|
|Junior High (7th-8th)||$9950||$4,975||$2,488||$995|
|High School (9th-12th)||$11200||$5,600||$2,800||$1,120|
Initial Tuition Payment
- $300 per student ($20 of initial tuition payment plus any processing fees is non-refundable)
- The monthly payment includes a $10 per month transaction fee.
- Annual payments and semi-annual payments do not have a transaction fee.
Learn more about how to make Faith Christian School affordable using the Empowerment Scholarship Account or Scholarship Tuition Organization (STO) funds.
Special Needs (STEP) Program
- Level 1 – Minimal: $500 additional tuition
- Level 2 – Moderate: $2,500 additional tuition
- Level 3 – Significant: $4,000 additional tuition
- Level 4 – Aide Required: $2,500/quarter additional tuition
Additional fees may apply depending on student grade level and course electives. Fees are subject to change. All fees will be set by Parent Orientation Day.
Elementary tuition includes the cost of field trips and activities.
Other fees: Kindergarten Supply fee/Graduation-$25, 6th Grade Graduation-$25.
Junior High and High School
Additional fees may apply depending on student grade level and course electives. Potential fees may include but are not limited to: Junior High Getaway, High School Retreat, 7-12th Sports Fees – per sport, Art – per semester, Senior Graduation Fee.
Contact the school for more information.