Welcome to the Parent Resource Page! You can find helpful information and downloadable forms here as well as past editions of the school newsletter, the Faith Footnotes.
Use the button above to access your Family Portal through FACTS. FACTS Family Portal makes it possible for you to view your child’s grades, attendance, and homework as well as other helpful school information. You can also communicate directly with teachers. If you haven’t created an account, here are some instructions to help you do so.
All 7-10 graders need to have the PE uniform by the first day of school. 11-12 graders planning to play sports should also be sure to have a uniform. Follow this link or click on the image above to order Faith Christian School’s Store (evtshops.com). Uniform hoodies and jackets are also available on this website for any interested student.
Remember that secondary students will need to wear their regular uniforms to school and bring their PE uniform in a bag, small enough to fit in their locker, to change before class.
- Summer Edition #4: July 19, 2021
- Midsummer Letter: June 28, 2021
- Summer Edition #2: June 14, 2021
- Summer Edition #1: May 27, 2021
Downloadable forms and information
- Planned Absence Form
- Permission/Authorization and Child’s Medical History Form
- Authorization to Release Records Form
- Private School Affidavit of Intent
- Illness Policy
- Long Range Vision
- Flowchart for COVID-19 Symptoms and Exposure
- Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to COVID-19
- Waiver – Required of all who are on campus
Please note that these slideshows are only to be viewed by current Faith families and should not be shared publicly.