Faith Christian School seeks to employ quality, dedicated, Christian teachers and staff who have a commitment to living a Biblical lifestyle while ministering to and discipling young people. A credible profession of true faith is required. A bachelor’s degree is expected for faculty positions as well as certification (state or ACSI) or a willingness to become certified in the next year. A background check will be conducted for all employees of Faith Christian School.
- Band Teacher (PT)
- PE Teacher (PT)
- Chorus Teacher (PT)
- Elementary Teachers 2021-2022 (Lower Elementary)
- Junior High/High School Teachers 2021-2022 (English, History, Math)
- Elementary Substitute Teacher
- Junior High/High School Substitute Teacher
- STEP (Special Needs) Program Aide (FT, PT may be available as well)
- Librarian (PT)
- Paraprofessional experienced in working with students with Down Syndrome and Autism
- Bus Driver (PT as needed for school events. CDL required, training available, experience a plus)
Please note that part-time (PT) positions may be combined for full-time (FT) schedule.