Faith Christian School seeks to employ quality, dedicated, Christian teachers and staff who have a commitment to living a Biblical lifestyle while ministering to and discipling young people. A credible profession of true faith is required. A bachelor’s degree is expected for faculty positions as well as certification (state or ACSI) or a willingness to become certified in the next year. A background check will be conducted for all employees of Faith Christian School.
*We are currently hiring to replace vacated positions but please note that some listed positions are considered new and are currently under a hiring hold. If you are interested in any position, please consider filling out an application regardless so that we may consider you when the hold is removed.
- Lower Elementary Teacher (FT)
- Secondary English Teacher (PT)
- Secondary Math Teacher (PT)
- Secondary Science Teacher (PT)
- Secondary History Teacher (PT)
- Band/Orchestra Teacher (PT)
- Chorus Teacher (PT)
- PE Teacher (PT)
- Director of Development (FT) – view job description
- Administrative Assistant (PT)
- STEP (Special Needs) Program Aide (may be PT or FT depending on need)
- Bus Driver (PT as needed for school events. CDL required, training available, experience a plus)
- Facility Help (FT- schedule will include daytime hours and some evening/Saturdays as needed.)
- Substitute Teachers (as needed)
Please note that part-time (PT) positions may be combined for full-time (FT) schedule.
Substitute teachers and STEP (Special Needs) Program Aides are needed from time to time. If you are interested, please submit the application and necessary paperwork.