Faith Christian School seeks to employ quality, dedicated, Christian teachers and staff who have a commitment to living a Biblical lifestyle while ministering to and discipling young people. A credible profession of true faith is required. A bachelor’s degree is expected for faculty positions as well as certification (state or ACSI) or a willingness to become certified in the next year. A background check will be conducted for all employees of Faith Christian School.
- Junior High/High School Math Teacher
- Junior High/High School Science Teacher
- Elementary Art Teacher
- Junior High/High School Art Teacher
- Technology Teacher (PT)
- Substitute Teacher – Elementary
- Substitute Teacher – Junior High and High School
- Marketing Director
- Facility Care (FT)
- STEP (Special Needs) Program Aide (FT)
- Paraprofessional experienced in working with students with Down Syndrome and Autism (FT)
- Bus Driver (PT as needed for school events. CDL required, training available, experience a plus)
Please note that part-time (PT) positions may be combined for full-time (FT) schedule.