Faith Christian School offers a variety of programs to help meet the needs of each family. Our Traditional Program is for K4-12th grade students attending on-campus in pursuit of a diploma. In addition to our distinctively Christian, Bible-based curriculum in all core subject areas, our students’ education is enriched by fine arts, technology, physical education, and much more.
Faith Christian School’s Non-Traditional Program is a way for students to be part of the Faith Family while pursuing their individual goals. We are thrilled to kick off our Homeschool (IN)richment Program, giving homeschool families in the area a chance to be part of a Christian school community. We also have our Online Program which is available per-class or as a fully integrated high school program. Many of our on-campus classes are available to be taken per-class by those seeking a diploma elsewhere. Follow the links below to learn more about each of these program offerings. Feel free to contact the office if you have any questions!
Another way to join the Faith Family is through your support!
1) Pray for the ministry of FCS – We count on the prayers of God’s people to sustain this ministry. We would love for you to become one of our prayer partners. We will send you a prayer magnet and keep you informed of specific prayer needs through a periodic newsletter. Please email the prayer team and indicate your willingness to partner.
2) Support Kingdom Building through the Tuition Tax Credit Program
3) Participate in our ongoing fundraising events. Many of the fundraisers don’t cost you anything and you can help out the school with things you already buy.
4) Consider adopting an FCS family in need.
5) Donate to FCS, and make a difference in the lives of young people. All donations are tax deductible.